Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 MORE DAYS!

9:15pm.... Well, I started packing. And I am not a happy camper. This sucks. I wish there was a professional packer that you could hire to pack everything for you and be done with it. I mean it is exciting but everything is everywhere and ya never feel like you make any progress till after the preliminary pack---all in? Yep. Zippers up? Yup. Neatly packed and organized? Hell no! Seriously, I would pay someone to do it for me.

Note to self... must set up the international phone -- arg!

So, I opened the mail tonight and it was Niagara Falls again. There was a beautiful note card with a handwritten note "My daughter works at your vet and she told me of your trip to Spain, enclosed is for you to off-set your costs... safe travels" and tucked inside was a generous check. I am still in awe. This person does not know me from Adam. Until you experience the grassroots effects first hand, you will never know what it feels like to be supported for any passion you may have. People tell me all the time (even people that are not 'animal people') ... Jul, this trip will forever change you. I believe them.

I will leave ya all on that note. It is a school night :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Can't believe we leave in THREE DAYS!!! Spain here we come!
    How kind of that lady to mail you a check..people can be so giving and good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie debTY's MOM from GAA!
    Wishing you well on your trip!
    your doing greyt work!
    Be safe

    ReplyDelete