Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 MORE DAYS!

Ok, so it is only 7:30pm and I am ready for bed. Is there anything wrong with that? Well, besides the fact I leave for Spain in 5 days and I have got tons to do maybe I should rethink Seinfeld from the horizontal position....

To recap my rat race day: water main break this morning-- had no water from noon till 5:30pm. Ran to the foot doctor for Frank (they didn't take credit cards and I had no cash) wasted trip. I then went to the doctor for my shots and they didn't take credit cards. I popped in at my eye doctor and he was generous enough to give me 2 weeks of daily wear contacts for free! No messing with saline solution for me!! Next stop was the post office. Well, by the time I walked 2 blocks there, they were closed. Ran into Fashion Bug for some cheapie jeans then hit the road for home. Once I hit home I was tickled pink to find my international cell phone was delivered, I had a box of donations delivered from Jan and Annie from Dapper Dawgs had dropped off about 50 coats for the galgos! It was like Christmas for me for the glagos!

Everything is on our sun porch and our girls lay for hours starring in the room.... dreaming of getting their paws into everything! I know it kills them!

I also just received some cool news...Scooby has partnered with a new French rescue group and there will be French television stations coming to film around November 28th and they will also be staying at the shelter for a few days! We might be on TV!! I'll have to save my nice grubby clothes for when they roll the camera??

Tomorrow I have to go to work. I am actually looking forward to it for 2 reasons. More last minute donations and a break from worrying about everything...It will be a nice change of pace to just do one thing all day, without fail. Well I hope :)The beauty of crunching numbers.

Oh yeah, and I buzzed my groomer today and she told me not to worry about an appt for our foster we can just take her as soon as we hit home or the next day... she ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment