Monday, November 17, 2008

5 MORE DAYS!

Today is Monday 11/17/08... it is about 10pm and I just finished dinner. Nope, didn't cook. I uninvited the family and requested from Frank a few green bottles, french fries, hot wings on the sofa with the Bills and Browns o the tv. Heaven. At first I felt guilty about canceling out on cooking dinner but then the sofa kept calling my name and I couldn't resist.

Sad to say the only thing I accomplished today was taxi for my grandmom. I did however make it to Old Navy and Target for some jammies, thermals, sweats and toiletries. I supported the economy in record time - 1.5 hours and $300 lighter, I quickly headed for home. Oh yeah, and Frank got the suitcases down from the attic so I did make a little progress. Go me. Well, Frank.

I had some greyt news today. Dapper Dawgs will be dropping off a donation to my house tomorrow! One of their avid fans, Jan, passed the word along about the galgos and Annie was more than happy to oblige. I can't wait to see what goodies she is bringing for the galgos!

I am starting to fight off a cold so I am going to hit the hay early.

Tomorrow's goals: banking, post office, order fresh contacts and everything left over from today that I didn't get to...arg...another busy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment